Monday, November 14, 2011

Preface

Over the past number of years, I've had only a couple people that I have shared my past with.  They are always, without a doubt, astonished that one person can have so many of "those" stories and be who I am today.  I'm not certain I'll be able to include all the details of the stories, so I'll just hit the highlights and do a quick FAQ section on each main topic.  People tell me: "you should definitely write a book".  I always respond, "do you have any idea how hard I've worked to be who I am today. I can't be judged by the public reading my life in a book. So, here I am, trying a blog.  Some of you may relate to different parts of my blogs, however I've never met anyone in my life that could actually relate to me.  I'm okay with that, I'd like to think that people are generally good, and not as jaded as I am.  I'm not ashamed of it, however I perfer to view the positive side of things these days. For those of you wondering, 'what could all of this be about anyways?'.  Well, I actually can't sum everything up for you very well, however feel free to ask about any topic and I'll always respond.  Also, feel free to ask questions about any blog stories I post.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment